Saturday, February 25, 2006
It's raining hail! hallelujah!
I woke up at 145pm. Judging by the dark stormy clouds, it looked like it was going to rain. Big deal. I sat down and started checking my emails. Water fell from the sky like the niagara falls, but when it hit the glass of my window, it didn't sound like water at all. It sounded like little pebbles being thrown at your window by naughty kids. Curious. I raise the blinds of my window and looked out. I saw balls of ice the size of a bullet head dropping from the sky and bouncing off the ground after impact. It was a delightful sight. Never in my life I've seen hail. Imagine if you were out in the streets, and had no cover. You'll have a time of your life trying to seek cover while the hail drops furiously on your poor soul. Ouch! that's gonna hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment