Sunday, March 05, 2006

Seriously...

It's been a tough week for me. First of all, I'm under a spell of sleep deprivation. For the past week, I've been only having 6-7 hours of sleep. Why? that is because, a game wave hit me. Yes, I was suddenly possessed by a game called Maple Story. And to conlude, I've wasted so much time playing that kid's game and stopped playing it when I realised that my character was shit and was wasting my precious time. Glad I stopped 3 days after. Then, My friend introduced me a game called FlyFF- Fly For Fun. Sounds dodgy doesn't it. After one or two days wondering in the virtual world of knights and evil mushroom-like creatures, the momentum for gaming came to a halt.

On friday night, I decided to do something productive instead. I decided to finish reading the novel I'm Not Scared, which I'm currently learning in class. What can I say, after spending almost the entire wee hours of my saturday morning. It was not what I have expected the ending to be. Dissapointing and a boring ending. I summoned all my will to read the whole book and got me into a world of suspense but it all ended with bullshit.

For Saturday, I just lazed in my room watching movies until it was dinner time. Then I lazed somemore after dinner until it was almost midnight. I started reading a book until it was almost 5...

Sunday. The day a handful of my mates and I get together for lunch or yum cha. As usual, the 11am train to Richmond to meet up. Today we went to Clayton. We had Malaysian Cuisine since our China compadre never tried our great Malaysian Delicacy. To us Malaysians, it was pretty much above average. In my experiece, no food is better than what I get back in Malaysia. After the meal, we had Ais Kacang. If I ever rated what I had, I'll say it tasted like sweet-bitter ice with a mere table spoon of beans and jellies and gave it a low 2 out of 5.


After the meal, we decided to head back to the city and watch a chinese film. When we arrived at the chinese cinema in china town, the show we wanted to watch was at 7.30pm and it was only 3.00pm. No way we will wait 4 hours just to watch it, so we headed to Melbourne Central
to catch a movie. We watched Derailed and it was good. Thumbs up.

Urghhh! Came back to my room and started tidying up my room from the weekend of debauchery. It was in a mess. S***tt!! Yawn, throwed all the junk into the bin and brought my laundry to the laundry room to be washed and dried. As I was walking by the corridor 2 or 3 rooms away from mine, I heard sounds which I think without a doubt was a female moaning... maybe I was just hallucinating or the guy was horny and started watching porn and got so high that he forgot his speakers was on. I don't know. But what ever was happening in that very room, it was none of my business.





No comments: