Thursday, April 27, 2006

Free-Flow Post... #1

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. That's because I was too engrossed in my school work and I even forgotten to wish my dad happy birthday on Monday (24th), how could I have forgotten! my brain just clicked last night and I remembered, curse my busy school life. Now, I'm taking a break to write up on what's going on lately in my boring life and put aside all the aspects of life and just drift off into the virtual world of cyber space. And ****, I have no idea what I'm going to say and what I'm actually typing this very momment. Oops, you might have just missed that very momment. Too bad.
Anything that comes out of my mind will be transmitted to my nerves and later passed on to my fingers to type on this greasy keyboard of my laptop. You should think twice next time before using my laptop.

I got my results last week, and yeah I must say I did OKAY. Not very satisfied with english though. I stuffed it up big time because of my Oral presentation SAC. Screw that!
A for Economics
A for Accountings
A for Geography
B for ESL
E+ for Math Methods

As for math methods, as expected. I'm born to suck in Math. I have to work the extra 1000 miles in order to get a good grade. And I already have started working on that 1000 miles since I got my results. :)

Term 2 commenced after the Easter Break, and it's going to be the longest term in the year. IF I manage to keep myself afloat, then I'm a survivor. As I said, anything that comes out of my mind, will just pop up on this post. So it's pretty random.

On the weekend, whilst in the middle of a multiple conversation on MSN. One of my buddies was so free that he came across a kick-a$$ed blogspot. That eventually turn out to be a hot topic during dinner time. That blogspot has sparked many different opinions about homosexuals. Want to take a look at it? here it is http://colinandkero.blogspot.com/.
In my opinion, I disagree with homosexuality because they are going against nature's will. But yeah, I don't really make a big deal about homosexuals. They live their life. As long they are not interested in me. Then everybody is a happy person. :)

I'm kinda in a dilemma here to decide where to study after year 12. Is to be in Melbourne? Or is not to be in Melbourne. That will have to wait till I get my VCE results somewhere early December to make the big step in life. Never imagined that day would ever come so fast when I was still a small kid watching power ranges and ultraman. Having bedtimes at 8pm. Now, I'm out of control and even started writing down what time I go to sleep every night so I get the general idea how much sleep I get in a week. Been dozing off a week in accountings class and caught in a bad time, where all the action was going on, I dozed off into a world of complete darkness... where I wish I never have to wake up again until I'm satisfied.

I better stop here now, It's getting late and I need my precious minutes of sleep! okAY, i'm signing off. Cheerio and god bless those who reads my blog. LOL. I was just kidding and I need some mental floss to clear out the gunk... anybody has some mental floss?... haha...

No comments: