Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bitter Sweet Farewell.

Its end of the year and its time to say good-bye to most of my friends, for all of us, we would be heading out on our own walks of life! How exciting, but sadly, after a year of solid bonding, we must depart. We must depart damn it! It feels kinda weird after I finished all my year’s work and the burden lifted off my shoulders. I feel so free, no pressure. I went to two farewell parties before my last paper, worry not! It wasn’t that difficult after all. Ezra’s party was really great; I learnt how to play poker, and boy! It’s fun! Now I want my own poker chip set! As for Brendan’s party in the park, I had lots of fun too, played with water and all that… brings back my inner child to life. Well, yesterday was Xander’s farewell party, he is leaving today. We had 3 birthday celebrations, Xander’s, Hui San’s and Jia Xuan’s. Both Xander’s and Hui San’s birthday are in December, and many of us wouldn’t be around, so we decided to celebrate it now when everyone is still here. As for Jia Xuan’s, hers was during the exams, so obviously couldn’t celebrate. A jolly birthday to you all! It was good knowing you. Today’s plan as of 11th 11 2006, Jack and I decided to go busk somewhere down at South Bank for fun, after a day’s hard work, I plan to go to the Casino with some friends.

Here are some pics taken.




melbourne's city view from south bank

Kenneth and I doing the 'monkey' dance.

Ooo yeah! Jesus!!!

Cool as Pratap and I.

xander the kk boy leaving.

The usual group of friends I hang out with. Awesome, awesome... people!

Ahuk! ahuk! that's all folks! Till next time.... about by busk-ing experience.

No comments: