Thursday, February 08, 2007

Malaise.

Damn it, I had a stomach ache and I was already late, first thing I did when I reached the campus was to head to the toilet to let go of my 'load'. After I've done my mission, zipped my pants up and I headed straight to the lecture hall. The lecturer was absent and we were allowed to leave... and it was only 820am. My next lecture was at 2pm. I asked my friends what were their plans, but nothing really weigh as important as going back and sleep! So I headed back home and plonked on the bed. Then headed back after my much needed rest.

Lectures finished early becuase we had a test. So I had 2 1/2 hours of break before Malaysian Studies, my buddies and I headed to the other lecture hall where Malaysian studies would be held, we sat and we played cards. There was this group of funny farts. They kept on making funny sounds, making us laugh. Woody wood pecker, donkeys... you name it. Then this guy called Benjamin came in the lecture hall, if i'm not mistaken, he is mentally challenged in a way. Not entirely, but in some way. Because we were playing music from our handhpones to break the silence, so this bunch of funny farts asked Benjamin to dance. And he did, I pity him, but as long he is happy I think it should be fine. Most of my friends were laughing at him. But, this is just so wrong. He has no clue he is being made a joke.

And after much observation, I realise he is afraid of AIDS. So the funny farts told him that we all had AIDS. He got kinda scared, and then they asked him to shake their hands. He didn't dare. Of course, he wasn't THAT afraid, he was still smiling and laughing. Don't imagine him as to be THAT challenged.But yeah, I don't know if he had true friends, most of them seem to be making a joke out of him.I don't want to come into description of what he did that made the stock laugh. But I really don't understand why he has to be made fun of. This is really sad how people treat each other.

*special edition for this blog readers*

One of my malaysian studies mate, he is usually quiet. Today, I saw him alive. We were talking about one of my other friend's sister's boobs. Yes, disgusted I was. He was amazed. One of my friends were talking about how big he saw my other friend's sister's boobs which were so big, it almost touch the steering wheel of the car. The risen dead, with his eyes wide open, as curious as a kid, tried to imagined how big they were. He kept on imagining watermelons as boobs... and kept on laughing. I don't know what's so amazing and funny about.

No comments: