Friday, February 16, 2007

The reject.

Today on the 16th of February 2007 at 5:06pm GMT +800, me, Morgan, heartfelt reluctantly rejected the offer of Bachelor of Food Science from The University of Melbourne. Although it is the hardest thing to reject the golden key to a perfect life, but I did it. From as this day onwards, my life would start from the very depths of the sea bed. Slowly, I will find my way to the surface. Hopefully I won't contract the bends and die on my ascent. Why I dived back into the cold dark waters. I don't know.

1 comment:

My life in Brisbane, if you care... said...

My friend is doing Food Science and i was on the plane back from KK-Bris with 4 other girls from a KL high school that are here in Bris to do Food Science. No future?? I don't think so. Every career has a future, it just depends on you to make that future happen for yourself. It sucks that you can't follow your dream. Parents don't always know what's right, and they certainly won't be the ones living your life for you in the future, because only YOU can live YOUR life. Is it too late to reconsider? Or why not start 1st yr Uni at MELBOURNE U next yr? Better late than never right? Good luck man.