

There is a dent in my guitar. DAMN IT. My treasure, so many memories with and on it. Now, the sound doesn't sound that good anymore. Feel like buying another one. But, because of all the memories I had with & on it. I can't afford not to play it. sighs. What to do? That guitar was my life line to my high school days. It saved me and helped me with so many things. Urghh. the horror!!! I used to play that guitar when I was all lonely, I played it when I felt happy, sad, past time and helped me mature. My good ol' buddies signatures are all on it. Shit. Screw carelessness. When my mom brought it over, then that.. THAT thing appeared. I don't blame my mom. Is not her fault. The one at fault is unknown. Might be the passengers on that flight just chuck their things and close the overhead compartment.
1 comment:
awww, dont be sad mate.
its okay.
you buy a new one and we sign it.
lol. we know our signature is precious.
lol, sorry to hear tht actually.
our signature now and our signature by then is different.=(
and your sweat and memories all contributed to tht particular one.
i understand when it acc you to overcome every obstacles, you treasure it, like when you are in NZ.
but you gotta move on.
you are jz 18 *ahem* goin on 19.
and so you can always move on and buy new one to create more memories.
it might not be the same, but hey, its time for you to upgrade.
dont be sad, all the best to you=)
why am writing so much crap?
tmr will be a happier day.
M-O-V-E O-N
=)
Post a Comment