Something hit me when I asked my lecturer on whether the format I answered is correct, and I asked how do you convert Celsius into Fahrenheit. She said, "Don't always be spoon fed huh, go look at your notes. You are from overseas, you should have better command in english" I kept silent and walked back to my seat to let the others know on the format. As being a lecturer, I expected her to be more professional in her work. 1st of all, I'm in Unie, we should have the freedom to walk in and out of class. She allows us to have breaks and demands us to come back on time, if not, you'll be blacklisted. Sometimes when she is lecturing, and a person needs to head to the bathroom, she would stop that person and ask him/her to return to his/her seat beacuse is not break time. TALK ABOUT SPOON FEEDING. She should just let us do what we desire, after all, the one who is going to sit for the exams would be us. Why should she care if I would to walk out of the lecture hall.
If they want us to be professional and develop into a mature person, shouldn't they just give us warnings? After all, when we start working, they won't be there barking orders to wake up for work and coming back right before lunch time is over. TALK ABOUT SPOON FEEDING. They are spoon feeding us every bit. The asian mentality. I hate it. Her english is not that good either, she stayed overseas for quite some time when she was younger. Only God knows how long she stayed overseas. She still has the lah slang. "You know what kind of unhealthy foods? coke lah, kfc lah, mc donalds lah... lah lah lah" lah till you lah lah lar!
A lecturer. And can't even pronounce proper english. Typical malaysian standard. Talk about professionalism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha. Hey man, don't forget, you are in KL LAH... hahahhaha... so it can't be helped.
i do agree bout the spoon feeding though.
But i think she controls you guys to keep the class "controllable". it's not such a bad thing, think about other students who are trying to concentrate, but then, every few minutes a student gets up and leaves the class for good or for a bathroom break... I for one, would be annoyed.
But that's just my 2 cents.
Post a Comment