Saturday, April 14, 2007

Amazingly Fun.

I didn't know...

1. Typing on a typewriter is fun.
2. Folding letters and pasting a stamp on the envelop is fun.
3. Holding over 40 letters in my hand is fun. ( Feels like you're holding love letters)
4. Photocopying is fun.
5. Filing is fun.
6. I couldn't write neatly, I thought I could.

#Special for this blog reader's only.#

I saw the picture of Jack's 18th Birthday. Damn, I missing out heaps. =(

Like Kenneth said, "Well, u miss some n u get some."

As much as I want it to be just a lie, it's tough to face the truth.

All of you guys still look the same.

Ryan and Jie yi,

You guys just look like the good old times.If you know what I mean. :D!!!

Jie yi, how much do you eat for your meals? You look like you have been fasting! :P

Ryan looks like he has grown taller and wider.Camera or? Aahah, eating to many Maccas?

Huisan,

Is that the same old black jacket?

Ann,

New jacket I see? ;D

Alicia,

How many days have you been fasting with Jie Yi before Jack's Birthday? LOL. jk~

Jack,

Look so grown up and matured! Gained some weight? or issit the camera.

Xander,

The same old you huh. The blue jean jacket.

Brendan,

THAT BLUE LONG SLEEVE SHIRT? :D Keep it up with your style. Original.

John,

Same jacket and shirt. But JEANS? Since when he wore jeans?. LOL.

Ronald,

Ahaha RON! That black jacket and shoes!. :D I bet I would be wearing my old green hoodie if I was still in mel. LOL.

Don't ever change. But change for the good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always reserve that particular shirt for special occasions. In fact, recently my sis prefers I dress more 'casual', less tucking in and more T-shirts. LOL guess that's counted a change for the better huh?


Brendan

Anonymous said...

hah, i say some meaningful things sometime also right!

Anonymous said...

alicia slim down but i think i gain weight, camera's fault, seriously!

Caranthir Narmolanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.