Saturday, April 07, 2007

The month was... #3

Hey ya fellas!
#this version of The month was... #3 is not the same as the one posted on morganandi.blogspot.#

How is everyone going? It's already April and I didn't do my homework for march! Anyway, March was a really great month. Lots of friendship bonding and intense CS gaming with my KL buddies! I got some of my friends who knew nothing about the game and got them really hooked to it. Am I a bad person or are these growing teenagers just deprived?

Anyway, I stopped my culinary arts course this month. I figured it's just not what I want to do. Dreams are driven by passion, if you don't have the passion, there would be no dream. Initially I wanted to become a bum and just sit at home. But my mom suggested to go find some work, learn the trades. And so she help me set up an interview at this accouts firm. I was nervous and didn't know what to expect out of the interview, but after 5 minutes, I walked out and I was 'hired'. Well, don't be surprised. I was just hired as a 'pratical student', and I get a monthly allowance of RM 300. Learn, learn, learn. Experience, experience, experience!



Things that happened in this month
1 year ago, 2006
Me and my old group of friends from year 11 decided to explore Melbourne's good Yum Cha spots. So we headed out almost every weekend to try out dim sum all around Melbourne and concluded Boxhill has the best Dim Sum Shop. Ezra mentioned to me this Malaysian guy who also apparently stays in the same hostel as me. But I never seen him around, so one day after school Ezra introduced me to Ronald. And thats how I met the other nutcases that came along with him in the hostel. Legendary nutcases I must say! =)!

2 years ago, 2005
Things started to get really depressing in March. Everything I thought out it would be just didn't turned out. A great disappointement and soon, a depression. Life really sucked in the month of March in Napier. I soon plunged into a state of dismay. Parents weren't really happy with me either for all the complaints. Well, that's how life is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally there is a post!