Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Un-Requited by Kenneth Lim

I point out the light that belongs to you up in the starry sky.
Where are you now, who are you with?

The person I love is far away,
So far that I feel like crying.
When I open my eyes and wake up tomorrow,
A new hope will perhaps be born, so Good night!

Deep in my sleep, my dream brings back memories of "That day".
When i first fell in love with you .

I will search for the person I love,
Til the end of time.
Even if I were to open my eyes and wake up,
I will keep longing for this illusion to become a reality in the Morning

I still love you
I'll be waiting forever
I lost you
I'll be searching forever
Can we meet again? No!

3 comments:

sibu angkau said...

HAS ANYBODY GOT A HAPPPYYYY LOVE LIFE TO TELL?????????


Don't ask me, I just dunno how to write poems that's all.........

Anonymous said...

Thats the thing abt poems, they're so angsty and emo-ish. Bahahahahaha.

|||C2Death|||

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

Hey!... lose the pink. No offence but it's not shagadellic when it's so psychedelic!


haha