Yay, my advertisements worked! I found a flatmate. :)
She's gonna move in end of this month and thankfully she is the goodie type. So don't think there would be any troubles about that. She's gonna move out end of november. So till then, I would have to post up adverts. Worry for today as tomorrow will worry for itself. (is that how it goes?)
Anyway,
I had a blast in Gold Coast over the weekend with my cousin and my newly made friends. - Thanks to my cousin. Yeah, it gave me the feeling of last year in 2006 when I was there with Simon, Miao Ching & John. Really wierd. Can get high one.
Seriously, I won't say out loud now how great Brisbane is. But what I can say, Gold Coast near by is really a huge plus.
Anyway, this post is a lot of crap talk. So if you wanna leave, just go ahead! I won't feel offended.
I never would anyway. Because I feel thankful to you guys coming to this crap blog and read my rubbish. Ahahah :D THANKS!
Ohh, my accounts lecturer/tutor is an ass. I can smell it the momment he started talking. Really an old tough nut. But thankfully I love accounts, so he is no big obstacle!
Other than that, I think (NOTE: I THINK) I made the right choice by studying business. I just love the talk about accounts, economics and all that. Woo, makes me funny. Even if I don't think so, I can't be _____ changing course anymore. Wasting time! But lucky I didn't waste so much time till I lag behind by a few years. phew~
As mentioned, this post is a crap-a-thon. So all hail to crap! Oh... things are not so easy anymore in uni.. can't rely on the teacher nimore, everything you must do on your own. Notes, work etc. Guess it's time to grow up into a man now. *GRR, MORE MANLY*
I realise... time really flies. I only have 14 weeks to end this semester. And it's already the middle of week 2. :( soon enough exams would come and holidays!!
But I'm looking forward to the mid-semester break, that's when I might have a slight chance meeting up with my dear! Wuahahaha. Sorry to those in Melb, unfortunately. Fret not, october is another chance! See how things go.
I'm feeling like a nut missing my old vine.
WHAT WAS THAT? :O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(With reference to a certain ad you and your friends vandalised in Taylors' last year) Is she a 'clean' girl?
Hon, just make sure she doesnt see the gay side of u, u might screw up one potential flatmate!! And leave u all alone again....
*wickedlaughs*
Post a Comment