Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Share Video/Song!


Hello there peeps, the video is a song my cousins and I composed. It was recorded in 2005, dedicated to my friends in NZ. Hope you enjoy. I freaking miss my guitar, so I went despo. As a result, this post and video. Hahahahaha.. feel free to leave feedback on my old times.

here is the lyrics.

When I'm lonely, you're always there,when i'm down, you come and get me,when I'm happy, we're cruising around,da da da da da da


Something's always wrong when ur not around,Something's always wrong when ur not around,Something's always wrong when ur not around,
Something's always wrong when ur not around,Something's always wrong when ur not around,Something's always wrong when ur not around.


When You're lonely, I'm always here,to guild you, where ever you go,when you're happy, let's go cruising around,da da da da da da


Something's always wrong when ur not around,Something's always wrong when ur not around,Something's always wrong when ur not around,
Something's always wrong when ur not around,(not around)Something's always wrong when ur not around,(not around)Something's always wrong when ur not around.


when we are together you see,just how fun life could be,


Something's always wrong when ur not around,Something's always wrong when ur not around,Something's always wrong when ur not around,
Something's always wrong when ur not around,(not around)Something's always wrong when ur not around,(not around)Something's always wrong when ur not around.


when we are together you see,just how fun life could be,

1 comment:

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

Whoa...how come no play drums ?!