Friday, September 28, 2007

Spring heat.

This is the time of the year where most go.

"Oi! Whose stinky armpit smells oh?"


... and everybody raises their arm slightly and have a whiff of their own body odor and say, "Not me." Unfortunately for one, they would have to admit it. Spring is catching up and winter is long gone, and thus serving a reminder to us that how long you have lived. The good old times rolled by pretty quickly, leaving the remainders hard to swallow. I couldn't envisage myself in Brisbane last year, the map was that I would do law in Malaysia and head off to the U.K. Fortunate for me, I was given the opportunity to have a taste of variety before choosing which dish I preferred, and of course that came with costs and consequences. I believe it was divine intervention and partly because of my weakness of just wanting a move on. Before it was a weakness, now it no longer is. God has His ways.

It gets too warm sometimes in the middle of the night that I wake up with the smell of sweat in the morning. I used to be able not to shower until late nights, now the weather has forced me to be a cleaner person. Anyway, exams are this week and I can't focus myself to my books. I have no idea why. It's scaring me. Maybe because I've been doing all my assignments ad mid sems so good that I just need another few more marks to pass the unit, hence I have no urge of getting high marks. I don't know.

Finally I got my haircut today, I had a smirk when I saw all my hair being swept away on the floor. By jolly, I didn't know I had that much hair on me. No wander I could not predict the future, all the hair have been blocking my sixth sense on my forehead. Anyway here are some mug shots. Before and after.




















No fancy hair cuts. One of the reasons partly why I wanted a hair cut is because I'm going to work at Subway this coming Sunday as a trainee, and hopefully, God willing, I will be a part time worker there so I can earn some and save up for my next trip. I really hope to save some money. I've been pretty broke lately... must be all the internet shopping. But heck! I didn't buy much. Less than 30 dollars I can assure you.

AirAsia now flies to Gold Coast people. If you can't get a seat back to Melbourne, please remember to buy an air ticket to Gold Coast, stay a few days in Brisbane then take a domestic flight to Melbourne. Common' peeps, it's just a short transit!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice haircut, from monkey rock star to monkey movie star eh? LOL.

Ei ei ei, Air Asia X will fly to Avalon Airport in Melbourne too. Haha, dun worry, you are a better reason to go to Brisbane than just a transit.

Good luck in your exams dude.

Sibu Angkau.

Wickedclara said...

Nice haircut!

*two thumbs up*