Saturday, October 06, 2007

HAIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After a week of irregular sleep patterns and hard core mugging, it's finally over. For my last subject which was today, I didn't bother to study as hard as the others. Mainly the reason being I have already passed the subject with my assignments and mid-semester exams scores. I know my parents are going to kill me if they read this post. Henceforth, I'm not going to post this up on the other blog. I thought of some stupid excuses when the results don't turn out to be what they expected.This is the first time this year I'm actually looking forward for bedtime, I'm stripped off my energy, I've been searching for games on my computer to satisfy this itch. However, none of them seem exciting, they are all a bore.

I lie on my bed wanting to fall asleep, though my mind is wide awake, my body is half dead. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's first day of work. Waking up at 5, to take my sweet ass time to get ready and leave the place by 6. 7am I have to be there for orientation as a new trainee. =) My shifts are from 7am-3pm Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. This coming Thursday and Friday from 930am till 2ish gonna have mentor training sessions, I'm going to be a mentor for october intake students. Heard that there are not enough volunteers compared to those coming in the new intake. Shit, this means I have to look after quite a number of new students. When I had my orientation, my mentor had 3 new students including I. The masta said that each mentor for this coming intake would have to handle at least 5... maximum 5 to one mentor.

Since I'm dead freakin broke, I decided to join this mentor programme as we are fed morning tea and lunch during training sessions, what more a free shirt, a free trip to the Zoo and Mt.Cootha, and lots more free lunches during orientation week!!! and I get to sell my 2nd hand books to those new students directly. cha ching! $$$ I also plan to source for my friends second hand books and sell them 'for' them. My room is in a freakin mess too not to mention, all the notes lying motionless sprawled over my room's floor, gonna have to clean that up maybe sometime tomorrow after work but definitely not tonight and bundle em up with my books to be sold.

Another hour to bed time. Current time now is 6:50pm. Hurraaa!

1 comment:

Jie Yi said...

blog more lar since you should be DAMN free now