Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sent Home

I was so psyche for today's work!

I napped, I took an unnecessary cup of coffee because it was free and turned up early for work.
I was energized to last me till closing time!

I logged in at 3:48pm and immediately went washing up the dirty cambros and lids. I was washing up most of the time till there was one point, there was nothing to wash, I went to the front and helped cleaned the microwave. Then stood in front and was ready to serve customers, even if there were none.

6:30pm, store supervisor said that he might have to send somebody home because it wasn't as busy as they anticipated. The other trainee didn't say anything, so I agreed and said I will go home. I was really reluctant because I want to work more, especially now I'm still on holidays.
So when the clock hit the hour, I logged out and said bye to 'em. All that psyche for nothing. I just worked 3 hours.

The feeling was like I've been sacked and unappreciated. So sad. So sad. Hahahaha. Yeah, I didn't really like being sent home early, it means I earn less.

Well, I guess it can be offset from yesterday, yesterday night I worked from 4-11pm. 7 hours straight without a break. Next time no more, I'm going to ask for morning shifts, even if I have to wake up at 5am. I don't wanna be labour depending on the atmosphere. If there is a crowd means I can stay, no crowd, go home!

So I called up my friend who lives in the city and asked if he wanted to join me for dinner. Yeah we went to Satay Club, this supposedly Malaysian restaurant but run by an Indon family. My friend works there, but no special discounts what so ever. Reason being cuz I was feeling pretty sucky after being sent home early. "bu gan yan!" So to lighten the mood, I wanted to have a good meal.

Then I ordered a plate of fried kuei tiaw, with 'hot' as the level of spiciness . Damn it was too spicy I didn't really enjoyed it. So next time I know, their standard of spiciness is par with back home. Sweet as.


STILL 'BU SHUANG" LA!!

No comments: