Monday, November 12, 2007

Becareful what you write

As most of you folks know I have two blogs, one for the 'general public' and the other just for the close ones. Picking up from where we left, the next day after I posted the blog post up about 'Alex', he smsed me and asked me for my msn address to discuss about the bond. I know I'm contradicting myself when I said I certainly would not accept him. Somehow I said to give it a go and I wrote up a tenancy agreement to make sure I won't be the one suffering when trouble comes knocking on my door. So he added me on MSN, and we discussed about the bond he needs to pay. As most of you have already noticed, I write the other blog's address on my PM on MSN. After awhile of chatting with Alex, I only realised that I had a post disgracing him. So I quickly removed my blog address and blocked him. The next day, he sent me a message,
"Unfortunately I read your blog. i guess i was a little bit rude when orientation. the girl who stood beside you is my ex classmate. so i bought her books. there was misunderstanding. anyway i am sorry about that. if you still want to give me a punch on my silly face, COME TO ME. you hate me so much how could we live in the same apartment. With the chinese haywire, a wierd mentally ill inmate. "

Ok fine. He read my blog. What am I suppose to do right? I'm not a person who likes to make enemies. So I did some apologizing and everything went alright, a truce was made. Peace was restored.

Well, some of my friends say he is a loner, that I shouldn't be too worried about him. Well, the real reason why I accepted him as my flat mate is because I wanted to face the challenges. Give him a chance to prove himself, and a chance to take away the stereotype me. Let's just see if he really claim what he is,
"
nice friendly easy going tidy clean peaceful and friendly"
A few days later, when I told my friends about the little confrontation we had. He seemed even weirder. His nickname was " Alex - I'm the richest man in the world" then later, " Alex - I'm bringing sexy back " lastly, the one that made my friends all laugh was "Dirty Babe Alex"
Sexy back and dirty babe are part of the lyrcis from the song I'm Bringing Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. I only found out when he told me he is a huge fan of JT, which explained the weird nicknames, but who would want to call him or herself a dirty babe? If I didn't take the initiative to know more about him, I wouldn't have known. How awkward he called himself a dirty babe. It was already so...


Note: those in bold are direct quotes from a number of conversations between me and him.

After all, if anything turns chaotic. I have the contract to protect myself in case anything goes "haywire".








No comments: