Friday, November 16, 2007

Go back to Subway school.

Justin - I'm sorry, we're out of turkey at the moment, would you like roast beef instead?

Customer - Oh no, that looks disgusting, it looks like it's been there for ages, gee, I wouldn't feed that to my children, it looks stale, appalling. You should take it away, gee...

*some teenager walks over, I suspect it's her relative or family member*

Customer - Would you eat that? It looks disgusting isn't it, I think you should take that away. I wouldn't even feed that to my dog...

Justin - um, lemme go round the back and see if I can find some more turkey.

* Justin walks back with one cambro of turkey*

Customer - YAY! saved the day!

...

After we wrapped up her two subs, we wrote CF (chicken fillet) on her subs so the cashier would know what sub it is, but one sub had olives and the other sub had no olives.

Customer - What's this? *points to CF on the sub*

Steven - Oh, it's just a writing to say what the sub is.

Customer - Then how would I tell which sub has the olives?

Steven - *shrugs* sorry...

Customer - You guys ought to get it right ay? Go back to Subway school or something...

1 comment:

LuFFy said...

well, like ronald mcdonald always say, learn as u go! =D lol.

n yeah, it is very irritating when the customers say, no meat, less onions n stuff. ARGH!!! absolutely hate it.