"I'm sure you are gonna miss us when we leave! "
"Nah la, I won't, what's there to miss, it's not like I'm not going to see you again someday. "
Well true enough, it seems weird not having your good buddies around after 1 week of staying over. I was getting used to it. We had so much fun, even though considering the fact that on some days I didn't see them because of classes and work, nonetheless, it was awesome. Once filled with the cheery atmosphere has now become the stagnant room of air, no longer the flowers seem to blossom but dying towards the sun.
Good company, good people, good times.
The dream is over, time doesn't fly anymore, now to face reality. Time seems to be coming to a halt. Gotta focus to find my way through this mine field of assessments and assignments and make sure that I don't come to a point where I make a mistake and regret. Roughly 3 weeks before my holidays begin, and this 3 weeks won't come easy as the humongous piles of work bear the obstacles in the path to victory.
Then is time to make some money and save it for next year's plans and activities during my two week x'mas break.
Going for holidays are not going to be cheap. Though I haven't planned where I want to go next year, but definitely will be making a trip down to Melbourne.
I MISS YOU ALL!
Chef Roaldy seems to be having lots of cooking going on, next year I wanna taste them all. I know there is something you are hiding Ronald, mua ha ha .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hostel dayss...:(
was the best!!!sometimes we thought there might be better memories ahead, only to realise, the past year was the most well spent one.
dinner tgt everyday, breakfast, lunch occasionally.
group outings.
who doesnt miss it?
haha, i'm already waiting for u to come back, next yr u n wei loong can stay with xander john and i! mua ha ha, donnit slp a'reddy hor! got loads to catch up on o'great monkey master!!
"No longer the flowers seem to blossom but dying towards the sun"
I thought we sent dried asam leaves over?
MISSING YOU MAN!!!!!
Don't think you miss my lame jokes tho.
Post a Comment