Sunday, September 21, 2008

issit just me?

I'm sure many of you have met people like this before, or maybe not?
I just have to get this out of my system.

You have people that will stick by you no matter what happens.
You have people that will stick by you only if you give them attention.
You have people that will stick by you only if you treat them really nice.


Bugger those who you have to treat them REALLY nice to be friends and so as attention. Some people just expect too much from their friends. i.e. have to buy a birthday gift because it's their birthday that sort of thing if not, they won't call you out for outings.
It's time for the bridge to collapse and burn. Never to have to walk pass that bridge again. You need help? I'm sorry, the bridge just collapse and burned by itself.


Relax, 'the people' I'm talking about doesn't even know I blog. So if you are a reader, you are not 'the people'.


Anyway, that out of the way. Seems like the poem thing is not working well. So I guess that's it. Sorry to Ronald it took ages for me to change your stanza to the official one. Been busy you know.
I'm down with the flu again.  Been rather stressed out for the past few weeks because of the exams and assignments to hand in. Not to mention, I've started training. Having a good night's sleep is essential for mind, body and soul to function properly. Unfortunately, for the past few weeks been having on-off insomnia. One stretch was because of the push ups I do before going to bed, the adrenaline was still pumping and I was trying to sleep. Bad combination.

The other stretch I just didn't know why I couldn't sleep. Got that sorted out and now I'm drooling all over the place which resulted in my bed sheets being washed a couple of times.

Today something got me thinking, I don't know why I have this thought it my mind. Maybe Satan is playing mind games on me.Though I'm an avid church goer, a Christian, believes in God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. Why is this world still so screwed up? I recently heard that one of my old classmate's dad commit suicide. And if God is God, why can't God take care of it and turn it all back into place?

The next thing is, I don't understand why I must be baptised again. Before I came to Australia to continue my tertiary studies, I went for catechism class and went through adult baptism at my church back in Sandakan. And when I joined a life group here in Brisbane, and soon went to their church here in Brisbane. My life group leader or mentor or shepherd? want me to be baptised again because he says that the church I go to believes in submerging the whole body into water and be baptised.

Does that mean if I attend another church next time, I have to be baptised again?

Doesn't make sense to me. I need to enquire further.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I'm soooo sorry I couldn't contribute to the poem. I tried but I just suck at writing ryhmes. Maybe you should get me to write a thousand words on why I suck at ryhmes, that I can do. XD

As for the baptism, I'm not sure how it works for your church, but catholics are only supposed to have one baptism and one confirmation. That's why we have one christian name and one confirmation name. I had never heard of multiple baptism. So I guess u better check on that before anything.