Friday, October 17, 2008

Longest day ever.

Slept at 3am on Tuesday and woke up at 10am Wednesday. Then went to school to hand up my assignment, after that just did usual stuff nothing interesting. Went to gym at 6pm and when I wanted to sleep at 12am because I have to wake up at 530am to go to work, I couldn't sleep!

Been having these insomnia nights. but wednesday night was the worst. Usually still be able to have a light sleep.

Then I decided to go online and start cleaning up my room, throwing alot of crap out like my diploma stuff that are not useful for me anymore. Took my time to really dig in the four corners of my room and make sure what is labelled 'junk' is thrown out or recycled. Finished doing that at around 4.30. Then I couldn't find my house keys!

Crap, then I went down to the rubbish bin where I tossed out my stuff and  look through the garbage. (mind you there were not many s*it in there) and still couldn't find it. Then started to get frustrated. I searched through my shorts which was hanging on the wall and found half of the keys which was attached to the metal ring! Reason for that is because I have a lanyard which is attached to the main door key, and the rest of the keys are bound together by a metal ring with the door key. And that ring is not that firm, you can bend it easily.

All in all, I lost my main door key.

 

DSC06045

Picture explained: Metal ring at 11 o'clock. Main door key facing 12 o'clock and other keys facing 7 o'clock. The main key used to be attached at the tip of the lanyard and the rest of the keys bound together by the metal ring. NOW, it's held that way.

Then I retraced my footsteps walking down to the garbage area a few times and still to no avail.

So I thought, maybe the freaking lanyard/key is in my gym bag. And of all blessed things, it was! Took me 30 mins to search for it. So I decided to eat something and pass the time till it was time to go to work.

After work which was 2pm came back home and took a short nap lying on my office chair for 1 hour before cleaning up the house. My good for nothing flatmate which is from ShenZhen didn't even bother helping me out clean up the apartment and have zero moral values didn't even say thank you. Used to it, so I don't expect much from him. After cleaning up the house which was around 7pm then went out with my cousin for dinner came back home and onlined till 12am then went to bed.

How many hours was I awake? - 10am Wednesday till 12am Thursday night. 14+ 24. That is 38 hours, minus the one hour nap. 37.

Gosh thats like almost working full time in a week!

:lol:lol:lol:

Guess what I found while clearing up my junk. An old Melb Uni freebie which I took during Uni open day for mobile phone! I remember getting fined but escaped being fined after writing a letter because the tram was too packed to validate my sunday saver. Story is somewhere in my blog archives.

 

DSC06044 

Shall I keep it as a fond memory or shall I toss it out and as a mark to move on.

You get to choose the fate of this... thing. Please comment!  

1 comment:

Ronnie #@* said...

You are so cool... just like an insan(e)omnia !!!!