Bumming is where the heart is.
now!!! you're giving me more pressure for my new album. I am not a singer nor a musician. Lol... Anyway, Sandakanites are supportive. Keep it up. You never know, we might be jammin' one day... can I promote my music here... lol
lol... i dont dare to on your song in the library...
woots! :D niceee one!
Ronnie: haha. yeah ronnie tay. you may.Jie yi: its not my song, its a cover. and should have JAMMED up youtube at lib! Denise; *bows down* thank you thank you.
Post a Comment
Best Buy Coupons
4 comments:
now!!! you're giving me more pressure for my new album. I am not a singer nor a musician. Lol... Anyway, Sandakanites are supportive. Keep it up. You never know, we might be jammin' one day... can I promote my music here... lol
lol... i dont dare to on your song in the library...
woots! :D niceee one!
Ronnie: haha. yeah ronnie tay. you may.
Jie yi: its not my song, its a cover. and should have JAMMED up youtube at lib!
Denise; *bows down* thank you thank you.
Post a Comment