Just met up with some of my old buddies from high school. Everybody seems fine, alive and kicking. Some start to get on the nerves of others, hence not going out for a drink with each other anymore. For me, I have no grudge against anybody, so I'm kinda like the neutral party. Which is good I think, to a certain extent. I don't know how relationships turn sour, backs turned, but I can tell you it's not as brotherly as before.
Times have change. People have change. Things are different.
Then we came to discuss about our old friend (name changed for privacy reasons) Dave who is having a lot of problems and trouble. Sad to know that what he was back then and now, is just a downward slope to no-man-'can be'-land. Countless times my friends have tried to help him, but he doesn't want to listen, he acts all weird and dresses up weird. Some particulars I shall not speculate and disclose here as I'm not the type who likes to bad mouth people.
Apparently, tomorrow night my friends are going to have a heart to heart talk with Dave, hopefully it's going to be successful in changing his life. However, if he fails to wake up and realize life ain't easy. I'm afraid there is nothing else we can do and hope he does not end his life so young.
On a lighter note, bloody hell. It's February tomorrow, it means holidays are soon coming to an end for me, or prolly the rest of you uni going folks. I must say, it was a pretty good break so far. One that I was so looking forward to when I was doing my second semester. However, times get boring sometimes, hence I'm actually looking forward to uni starting and finishing off my remaining two semester, hopefully without any hiccups.
I'm actually tired right now. Have been sleeping at around 4am for the past two nights. I just sleep late when I go out with friends. When I don't, well then, I'll be in bed by 12!
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment