Pass few days have been coming home really late. Like 2-4am. What have we been doing? Basically just finding empty spaces to chat with my friends. Catching up and talking cock. Yeah plenty to talk about. Then on Thursday night I think, I was cleaning my ears with a cotton bud, but after digging around the ear, I found out that my hearing was a muffled. Then next day when I woke up and took a shower, it was still muffled, the water didn't really flow out that well when I washed my ears.
Then I asked my younger bro to help me see what's inside the ear canal while I lay my head on the table with a desk light shinning into the ear canal.
What he saw was a friggin huge piece of ear shit all mushed up together, covering about 60% of the ear canal. Nowander I couldn't hear clearly!! So annoying with the piece of shit in the canal. So I asked my mama to help me cleaned it out. .Cuz usually cotton buds is enough to clean out the wax, cuz mine is soft. But somehow on thursday night i mushed the wax together while I was trying to clean my ears. damn grossed when I saw it laying there on the tissue after my mom digged it out for me.
Then came saturday, I only slept 4 hours in the morning because I came back late, and had to send my elder bro to the airport at 9am. After sending him to the airport, I came back and sleep till it was around 12. Then woke up and had bah ku teh with my family and uncle fred. Had a damn good meal!
Later, went for this blood test where on the spot they take a small drop of it by pricking ur finger with a needle type thingy and then doing an analysis with a microscope where it transmit images to a TV screen. So you can see the cells moving around on the TV. damn cool i tell you! Yeah mine some were moving but the rest of the red blood cells where bundled up together because of lack of sleep the previous night. Then they can check for uric acids, lipids and all that to see if ur blood contains lots of them. All on the TV screen!
My result was, not enough fruits and water hence I have poor blood circulation. Futhermore, need to take some probiotics. Those good bacteria you find in yogurt or vitagen.
That time when come back from test was about 5pm. Then my dad asked me if I wanted to jog with him. Initially, i contemplated awhile because I didn't get much sleep the night before, then again, not every time I get this opportunity to jog with my dad. So we jogged around the housing estate about 3 times. I could maintain for 2 and 3/4 of the run. but final 1/4 my legs were SORE because I seldom train my legs at the gym, particularly the calves. But overall, I was quite happy with my performance, because I haven't been doing ANY cardio excercises at all since I started gym, then I managed to run about 2.5 KM without stopping, just jogging.. then another 200 M was walking back home. Nothing proud of compared to the army dudes or those regular joggers. But this little achievement of mine is something I will dwell on for awhile.
Nonetheless, my legs are still sore from the Run yesterday and the abuse I put on it while playing the drums. Looks like I'll have to let my calves rest for a day or two.
Seems like time do fly. Heck, I'm going back to KL this coming tuesday and heading to Phuket this coming thursday! Cousin's wedding. Looking forward to good food and maybe a thai massage but no happy endings. Then I'll be around KL from the 9th till 15th. Guys around kl, come look for me for a drink okay! =D It's a bit sad that I'm leaving my home town so soon. It seems like I haven't had enough of the people and food. But I'll be back! in a couple of months time.
Good night! it's time to cut down on the late nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment