Sunday, March 08, 2009

Beerified

Beerified - Another adjective to describe 'drunk' just by indulging beer.

WARNING: One lousy drinker talking about drinking beer. Readers might feel offended and in this case disgusted. The author does not claim any liability what so ever in the case of death or other seizures.

Everybody likes to be happy. Or more like, everybody wants to be happy. But is that possible? For everyone to be happy at the same time?

I hold a chilled bottle of beer in my hand, thinking that before I get even beerified, I have to take my shower so in the case where I get so drunk I don't even recognize colors, I'm clean and ready to just craw to my bed and have a good night's rest. After protocol is done and I've change into my sleeping clothes. The pursuit of happiness begins.

The week's workload has put a toll on me. Furthermore, I did some cardio and weight lifting excercise on the same day. A stress reliever was badly needed to calm my aging body, hence I decided to get beerified.

After 1 bottle down, I was getting tipsy. And after the 2nd bottle down. I have reached my limit. A whole line of randomness would come out till my friend keeps whining what it wrong with me.
But who gives? I'm in a world nobody can enter.

Goodnight.

Note: This was a draft 1-2 weeks back and its only been posted now. Events happened back then are already excreted down the toilet bowl.

No comments: