Sunday, March 22, 2009

Overreaction? or overranting?

Past month, I've learned a lots of things which I may not disclose all of it. Firstly, it's about human nature and the differences between guys and girls. Let the picture explain shall we readers. However, this post does not imply that ALL females are that way. This post just targets those who continue to tell the whole wide world about their day.

I wouldn't blame them for their gossiping nature, I guess it's just the way they were created and we poor guys if we became one of their 'rant' friends would soon notice our ears are filled up with ear wax. Unfortunately, when we are at our busiest times, i.e. rushing to get things done. They start to strike up a conversation that would last for hours, and you'll just have to be sitting there nodding and agreeing to whatever they say because you want to be the least responsive at that time. So you can get your life moving on and not trapped by a measly conversation that you really don't give much of a damn about.

But I'm just curious what's up in their mind? Don't they have better things to do than to talk and let the rest of the world and people living under rocks know what happened during their day? Common, people are starving and the world is in recession. If only they could concentrate their efforts on something more utilitarian rather than egotistic, then perhaps they could solve the world's economic woes and win a noble prize. However, not a prize for their solution to the worlds problems, but a prize to the person who can invent an implant on the tongue. Perhaps somebody should discover a tongue implant to stop this hazardous behavior of over-rantingnism.



How are they going to talk now huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAH!! omg . quite true!!! that picture of the tongue is quite gross la...LOL

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. its awesome.