Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busking days

 


RONALD, do you remember this!? haha, i can't stop laughing because of the red egg shaker you hold in your hand. Which makes only one noise.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ron Narmolanya said...

Hahha

I might do a James Morrison cover soon if I feel super inspired! haha

:D

If only i dare to sing and don;'t chicken out! lol

morg said...

Im thinking of doing another round of busking during winter hols. but I need a partner, but you do not have a acoustic? :(

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

r u mad? better not get ur visA REvoked by illegally busking... i have no akustik unfortunately

morg said...

Hold your guns there cow boy! :D of course, i m going to apply for busking permit at melb city council.
But yeah, since u're dun have a wooden axe. so the plan is cancelled.