Wednesday, April 01, 2009

More jobs for people with/without education.

What a dramatic fire drill at Komtar

I CANNOT help but be amused when I read in The Star that so many office workers in Komtar collapsed on the way out of their offices during a fire drill.

It is very apparent that those office workers in Komtar are so used to a laid-back working lifestyle that a simple “ fun” fire drill could make so many feel dizzy and panicky. Some even fainted and had to be attended to immediately.

They are neither physically nor mentally fit to take any kind of stress. I cannot imagine what would have happened if it had been a real fire.

SK CHEAH,

Penang.

source: The Star

Well I guess that itself have created more jobs, maybe us graduates will have to help carry and lift these people out of the buildings in the even of another fire drill. They are just not used to walking down the flights of stairs because they just take the lift everyday up and down and leave a butt print on their office chair. So guys, why study so hard? there is a niche market for it. Do you want to be a people mover? yes? no?



NO!? YOU'RE FIRED!



No comments: