Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pre- Exam preparations.

Any of you know how to get motivated and start studying like the exam is tomorrow?

If you know please leave a comment or two because I'm finding hard to concentrate and study like the exam is tomorrow.

8 comments:

YH said...

Why not try doing it progressively? 2 hours or day, rather than studying aggressively

Morgan said...

I wanna do that but i have problems getting started :(

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

Think about the less fortunate, disabled or under privileged?

Or rather, start studying before u need to stay up overnight and make yourself go through hell to get an average mark when u could have done better if u started earlier... :)

Good Luck!

morg said...

Thanks ron!
Yeah i guess when it comes to thinking of the under privileged who walk miles to school and study under candle light.. I should be more motivated.

Thanks again!

jieyi said...

seriously... I am stuck in lib talkin or stuck at home sleepin for some reasons...

Morgan said...

im sure ur exams starts somewhere in the middle of june, mine starts on the 6th, then 11th then 13th then 16th!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH..

pls don't be shock if you see the amount of white hair i have.

Jie Yi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jie Yi said...

okay, we'll see who has got more...