Monday, May 11, 2009

R.I.P TIMMY

My first dog died this morning. The cause of death I suspect was bacterial infection because of his wounds he sustained when my other four dogs attacked him. Although the motive behind the attack is still unknown and mysterious. No matter how awkwardly bizzare that the other four dogs attacked the alpha male in this pack, he lived a good life roaming around freely in my backyard and bullying the other doggies when he was the boss. I guess Karma does apply to animals too, because he died a slow and painful death at the vet's clinic. Half-way through his doghood, he was neutered and he lost his masculine body and became a fat one. But still he managed to run thanks to our daily dieting scheme for him. Rest in peace old boy, may you go to doggy heaven and meet all the virgins. Although you were not a martyr, but I bet'cha you will see Hitler's dog, Osama's dog and all the other bad doggies in this world. Why? because they all obeyed thier master's command.


Timmy - 09.03.200x - 11.05.2009


On the ligther note, another trash in the retail industry. This building was not completed not long ago, but guess what! Another Telstra shop is being build there, like as if they don't already have enough. This things are like cockroaches, they spawn everywhere in this urban jungle and leech off other people's savings. Another dividend payout to the shareholder's company that is ripping a lot of people's money for their overpriced services.


Why do people love Morgan's crab balls? Mind you what a coincident. I'm cancer for my horoscope and that doesn't mean my balls belong in a seafood restaurant, and note, there are heaps of them and selling cheap too! Thanks to China which manufactures them in cargo ship loads.


But it this case not, it was hand made at the restuarant.

Oh geez and again! Like I said, these things are like cockroaches, they never stop spawning even though you try to eliminate them with your Sheltox day in day out. They are a plague, a disease, worst than the swine flu that hit Mexico. I guess we just have to live with this picture and face the fact, cockroaches cannot be eliminated from the face of the planet, even if there was a nuclear explosion. They just keep coming back. And in this case, I tried to delete the picture but it multiplied into two, how on earth did it happen! Like what the saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them.




Note: this post about Telstra was not meant to defame the company. It was just used for joking purposes. But we all know the truth, don't we?

No comments: