I just got back from badminton. Connection is really bad, I can't even log on into my blogger dashboard. So, I've decided to type it up on word and post it next time when I'm 'able' to log on. Well, I think this post will be an
interesting one. What happened just now, will most likely crack some laughters. *deep breath*
Well, normally when I reach the badminton court, I would just take my jeans and hoodie off so I can start playing (normal routine). Of course, I wear shorts beneath my jeans and a shirt beneath my hoodie. So yeah, I was damn tired after a few rounds. I sat on the bench and fell asleep. After awhile, I woke up and continued playing until I decided to get changed. And so I walked back to the bench, but instead of reaching out for my jeans, my hands held on to my shorts and pulled it down. Seriously, at that time, I wasn't thinking at all. My mind was just blank perhaps due to the exhaustion. I think I was in some short of a trance or possessed. I didn't realise my legs were 'exposed'. I pulled my shorts down to my ankles and took one of my foot out from the shorts, and was going to take the other foot out and that's when my friend infront of me asked me,"What are you doing Morgan?". Then another friend shouted out my name from behind, "MORGAN!!, MORGAN!!" After those lines, I realised. WHAT ON EARTH WAS I DOING TAKING MY SHORTS OFF? I was suppose to put my jeans on. GEE! I panicked and struggled to put my shorts back on. How embarrassing! What was I thinking?! I kinda gave a 'live peep' for free. (those who have stayed in melbourne, you all know the $2 live peeps yea?.. i never been into one, but my friends and I always make jokes out of it) DAMN. Boys and girls, you guys should always get enough sleep to prevent 'such' things to happen to you. Your mind doesn't, I repeat. DOES NOT function properly if it's tired and exhausted. Who knows, you might be next. Think twice before pulling or taking off anything next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bahahahahaha!!! Thank god that u realised man. If not, u woulda died of embarrassment i tell ya. Ahh well, lesson learned i guess.
Aite man, gd luck for ur studies.
yuHOO~ luckily no gurl taylor mates saw it lol!!!
we should go there and enjoy free peep sto save 2 dollar,( 6 ringgit tau?) OH no, or mayb too embarassed to even look at u?
Post a Comment