Looking through the old photos really makes me home sick and remember the ole' times. How much fun I had, how many new people I made friends with. The great jollies I had with my friends. I would like to live my past again if I had the chance. Time flies, and I'm feeling great. Enjoying every momment of life with a reminder bore in mind, VCE is coming. And it's real. I don't know why I'm feeling homesick at this time of the year. Maybe I'm just craving for the good life back home. Yeah, home sweet home. With my family, with my dogs, with the 'Sandakanis', with the warmth of my bedroom. Oh sweet lord, thanks for all the blessings. I know how life is without your presence.
Looking back, all my childhood days are gone. And I'm venturing into new territory everyday and this is it. It's life. New doors are opening up constantly so as new booby traps. KABOOM!
The real world is slowly unfolding right before my eyes, I'm realizing life is good... is good when you have lots of money. Haha. I feel so motivated to work towards my goal and get it over with. I'm so sick fo math methods, so sick of ESL, so sick of accountings, so sick of Economics and so sick with Geography. I want to do something new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhh, i m also homesicked, but more lag than u by a bit, after i read my friend's blog. i found out how much i missed my friends and family, my own bed!!! all things by my own, by how the feeling will be without u guys around, wont be good i guess>.<
Post a Comment