Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Life Pressures, and this guy I got something against.

This week I'm feeling tremendous pressure within me. Basically is because of the trials and SACs. Well, these few days I've been feeling edgy. Any little thing can spark out rage and consequently, revenge. So far, I’m able to keep things to myself, staying cool although I feel like screaming at anybody who tries to irritate me. But, how long can I hold? People have their limits. Soon enough, I would have to release this pressure. Hopefully, I wouldn’t do something stupid. Well, I don’t think I can hold in for long.

There is this guy I got something against. Let me give you a brief description him. Well,
He has a twin brother studying in another school.
He is Malaysian and comes from KL.
He wears Specs.
He is a flirtatious guy who likes to flirt with girls.
I think He thinks He is good looking.
I think He sticks around us just because of the girls we hang out with.

I think that’s enough information about this guy. First of all, I don’t really care if he flirts with girls all the time. But let me make it clear, I’m not jealous. What bothers me the most is the amount of respect he gives to us (my group of friends including boys and girls that I usually hang out with) He doesn’t give us an impression that he respects any of us. He is merely there because of the girls and tries to fit in and be friends with us boys. - Fat chance mate. When we boys go out and that silly bugger tags along, he always goes “Where are the girls?” “How come nowadays you guys don’t hang out with the girls?” “Call the girls down for dinner” “Sometimes girls just like us to call them and make them feel wanted”… GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS! Every time somebody mentions his name, my head will flood with words ‘girls girls girls.’ Those are the most fatuous comments I have ever heard in my life. Come on, the girls have their own life to live and we don’t control them. I respect their freedom, we all do. And that really pisses me off. I once said to him, “For god’s sake, just leave them alone. If they want to come down for dinner, they’ll give us a call. We don’t own them.”

Okay fine if he likes girls what is wrong with that isn’t it? There is nothing wrong with liking the opposite sex. But there was once, we reserved a seat for him to sit with us on the other end of the table. That bugger came in the café, took his food and went and sat with the girls at the other end of the table. For crying out loud, there was an empty seat and he went over and squeeze. Are we that bereft? Soon enough, not only I hated that boy, most of the boys I hang out with hated him too. What kind of respect is he giving to us? His playboy attitude is pissing all of us off. There was once, when my friend and I were sitting down eating. We saw him coming into the café we waved at him. Of course, as friends at that time, we expected him to sit with us. Instead, he went over to sit with a girl who was eating. And when that girl finished eating her dinner, then he only came over and sat with us. Where is the brotherhood in him? That piece of shit.

Soon enough, the girls in my group start to fear this perverted cheeky twin. When we were walking out on day in a cold winter night, the girls said they were feeling cold. He went over and said, “Do you want to touch my warm hands?” and some other ridiculous remarks like “Come let’s huddle” or “Let’s share my jacket”. And when his hands are feeling cold, he goes over to them and touched their cheeks, just to give them the ‘thrill’. Or some times when his hands are dirty, he says to the girls, “Come and touch my hand.” as he tries his best to play a prank. Henceforth, the nickname ‘To Fu Lao’, meaning ‘Bean Curd Man’. This nickname is unique because of his actions. – trying every chance to touch/ or be touched by the opposite sex. I’m sure all of you have watched Initial D. As you know, Takumi’s dad opens a Tofu Shop. And when ever he needs to collect the Tofu from the basin filled with water, he would scoop up the Tofu with some water. In mandarin the action is called “Chou Shui” The true meaning of it means trying every chance to touch somebody’s body parts, could be the ass, etc. Direct translation in English is, collect water. You’ll have to add two and two together to really get why his nick name is To Fu Lao. To Fu Lao tries to “Chou Shui” all the time, but not in an extreme and desperate way. Or else he would be jailed for molestation. But yeah, he seeks every chance of wanting a girl to touch him. But the obvious answer is, he always gets rejected.

Today, as I said, I’m a bit edgy these few days. My friends and I, (the usual group, 3 girls 5 boys, including me) sat together on one table eating our dinner. Down came To Fu Lao from the stairs, I said to my friend, J, “Your ‘best’ friend is coming down the stairs.” And he goes “Shit!” In he came into the café, my friends and I deliberately squeezed more to the girls’ side of the table so there was more space at the boys’ side. (The girls usually sit together on one side of the table while the boys sit on the other side of the table) We expect to make his way to the boys’ side because there was more space. Surprisingly, after that bugger took his food, he still squeezed into the girls’ side of the table. One of my other friends, B then said, “Okay, let’s just pull another table so that everybody could sit comfortably.” B and J got into a small quarrel when the To Fu Lao left his space to get a drink of water. B’s intention was to make To Fu Lao have his own ‘space’ so that he didn’t have to squeeze in with the girls, although in the end, he still sat next to a girl. J’s intention was to make To Fu Lao sit over at the boys’ side. Whose intention was better? I didn’t really matter to me.

But what To Fu Lao did next really made me wanted to whack him. As I mentioned above, I’m edgy. There was cream on his palms because he poured too much cream in the cup and it over flowed when he was carrying the cup over to the table. He put his cup down and asked the girls “Come and touch my hand” Of course, he was stubbornly rejected and he walked to the toilet. At that very moment when he walked behind me to go to the toilet, I felt like getting out of my seat and whack the shit out of him. That Bastard. Why the fuck did he asked somebody to touch his freaking hands. Some times, he deserves a whack. I think one day he will get one not from me, but my friends.

Enough said, I’m sick of that prick face. I use to think he is an alright guy. But he has crossed the line; he has gone too far with his flirtatious personality. Every single day is about girls, every minute he thinks about girls, every conversation he must at least mention about girls. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS! He needs to get a life and stop thinking about GIRLS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best article EVER!
*claps* can get award i assure u!!!
i thought of smthing funny when i read this piece, maybe he should be a gurl lar... so tht he can be with girls all the TIME, even that,he will be the most "LES" one to choi sui(>.<)

Ur fren hohoho
JY=)

Tsendo said...

Haha...hey nex time he calls sum gal 2 touch his hands u go touch it instead =P...dat might put him off letting ne1 touch his hands 4eva!!

Anonymous said...

t_wes just found the perfect solution.

B X)

STV said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
STV said...

lol.. that dude sound like a real perv... you should ask the girls to slap him the next time he tries to get fresh with them... he'll learn to back off... hopefully... or... you could just go with wes' idea.. hehe

your lil cuz,
Stef

My life in Brisbane, if you care... said...

hey man, next time if im in Mel, introduce me to him... When he asks for girls to touch his hands, i will touch them, touch them both and twist them sideways... he will... WILL FEEL PAIN!!!! Or call him Pervy... Nickname... hahaha.