Friday, September 01, 2006

From now on...

From now on, time is going to fly. The year has already ended. I have about 8 weeks before VCE. Out of this 8 weeks, 2 weeks are going to go by real quick because of Trials Exam. =(. Where have all the time gone to? I just can't believe it. If time flies this fast, this means we don't live long. So treasure every momment! Sometimes I just wish one day has more than 24 hours. How cool is that? You got more time to do things. Sleep, eat, etc. I'm kinda freaked out how my Year 12 have gone by so fast, soon enough, I will be graduating and Wala. Out of Melbourne, leaving my friends behind!. Can't bare the thoughts. Where would I end up next year? who am I going to acquiant with? Will they be good people or bad people? I'll let God decide. Nonetheless, I'm going to work my hardest and best.

I've drafted a timetable and hopefully I follow what's written on it. Or else, what's the point of writing one? So hopefully everything turns out well and swell!

Till then, good night peeps.

1 comment:

Jie Yi said...

Lame!!!
i am not sick also larr...
jia you for ur exam btw(: