Sunday, October 08, 2006

No Spills No Thrills.

I just see days of hard study ahead, nothing but that. Doesn't that tell you, that time is so precious that ever moment is a moment that wouldn't last forever? It feels like I just came to Melbourne the day before, met new faces yesterday and today, it's time to buck up for the Exams. If I could travel back in time, I would want to relive my life again. God has blessed me with a good life. It's just beautiful. Why does time have to travel so fast, I just love it when I could kick in for a lazy day, wake up early morning just doing nothing listening to serene music. I would love to have a day like that. So relaxing and definitively rejuvenating.

Past few days been picking up on high gear, followed the plans that I've set out to do. Exceptions were on Friday and Saturday where I did ZERO work. Damn it! Zero productivity! Wasted 8 hours of total study time which means I'm 8 hours behind work! If I slacked further on like this, I wouldn't be able to achieve what I've set out to do. No point crying over spilt milk, just got to squeeze every minute of time available and make damn good use out of it. Easier said than done, but this is my future; would I want to jeopardize it? Or should I just sacrifice 3 weeks of debauchery, work full steam ahead and do the best I can. Goals, our live is just about achieving goals, play soccer and you'll achieve that.

Now my neighbour is blasting his music, can hear the beat of the bass drum from my room, *boom, boom boom, boom* Damn irritating, I hate it when people play their music loud and all you can hear is the beat of the bass. How am I going to concentrate on my studies? Damn inconsiderate buggers. But this neighbour is alright; at least he doesn’t play his music loud at midnight and talk loudly with his friends outside his room like a freaking night market selling salted fish. I guess sometimes I strum my guitar he feels irritated too. Oh well, tolerance. Once awhile is alright. But not 3 consecutive days, I’ll write a note and slip it under his door.

Hong Kees, they just like to talk out loud don’t they, that’s one thing I sometimes dislike about them. They talk so loud like there is no tomorrow, and at 2 or 3 in the morning, pee wee. Who wouldn’t go mad? I’m signing off. Good night.

2 comments:

Jie Yi said...

hmmm...
i am "better" than you!
haha!
cause i did ZERO work for 3 days,
friday, sat and sunday.
am i suppose to feel proud?

Jie Yi said...

you cooked and never invite us how sad
*cry*