Sunday, November 19, 2006

Free- Flow Post... #7

I've been back for a day, woken up by my dad saying we're heading out to have brunch. When I woke up and got ready, only I was enlighten that he and my younger brothers were going to have brunch then after off to a game of par. I wanted to follow initially, but because I had to wait for my mom to pick me up upon arriving at the golf club I decided to just stay home and watch some TV. After lunch I headed up to the family room and started jamming on my own, how pathetic. I played the drums, bass and guitar. I headed down for a cup of water. This is the most interesting part, while I was drinking, I stared at the hill, and also known as Trig Hill, then I was clouded by this thought and wondered how I ended up back home, what was beyond this hill, from where I stood, it felt like that hill was where my journey began, and I have tracked back to where I began- Difficult to explain this sensation. I thought of my old friends in Melbourne, it gave me some sad thoughts. After that, I took my guitar and played it as loud as I could at the hall way, closing all doors but one. The echo that rang through the entire hallway made me feel like I was reborn for a new adventure that has yet to begin. (Nobody was at home) I know all these don’t make sense, but it was just sensational.

After jamming to the max on my own, I laid my guitar down and started watching some TV again, channel surfing hoping to find something that might interest me. After surfing I turned off the TV and went to take a nap. I woke up with a slight headache, maybe because I overslept. (Skipped) After I came back from supper, I went up to my room and took my clothes from my suitcase, (yes, I haven’t completely unpack yet), I felt a bit lost, confused really. Something is missing, and yes, my room keys. But I’m at home, why do I need my room keys? All the habits that I have adapted when living abroad.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgz u goin 2 kk rite>>?? wif Desmond n co.

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

...ahh...me too...it has become a habit to carry my keys around..i feel that i forgotten something whever i put my phone and wallet in my pocket...usually there's a bunch of keys...haha :D

Jie Yi said...

no updates=.=

i m like bored till crazy!

Jie Yi said...

no updates=.=

i m like bored till crazy!

Anonymous said...

Update MORG!

Anonymous said...

No updates for another week and we will put you on the MIA list Morg !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan said...

sorry guys,as much as i want to, the lines are abit slow cuz of the earth quake at taiwan, i will asap when the lines are much better.

Anonymous said...

It's been a week.So wat's your excuse now, Taiwan sank?