I'm currently in KLIA typing this post up because I have nothing else better to do. I arrived here about 2 hours ago and I have to wait another 1-2 hours to depart to KK. Leaving Melbourne was the hardest thing; my heart still feels heavy although I left my friends 10 hours ago. They are one awesome bunch I can tell you, I'm going to miss John's personality, YH ha-ha and hongkee accent, Hui San being bullied by YH, Jie Yi's crazy personality, Alicia's laughter, all that. It feels like something is missing, and is them. They are like family to me. Although it is going to be embarrassing for me, but what the hey?
Ron's father hired a limo, (don't ask me why), but I'm grateful. While the chauffeur loaded our luggage into the limo, all of us took our last photos together. It was a mix feeling of happiness and sadness together. Happy because I'm going back, but sad because I'm leaving one of the best groups of people I met in Melbourne. Alicia gave jie yi, ron and I photos that we took together before, thanks Alicia! It’s a great gift for memories. We said our final good byes and hugs and boarded the Limo. While the rest of our friends stood in despair at the entrance of the building, I could see that they are one bunch of unhappy people. As the limo drove away, Jie Yi started weeping. I couldn’t bare the feeling too, and joined her continuous weeping that lasted for about 5 minutes. Ron and his dad looked at us, well, I think I am a wuss. I couldn’t bare not crying. I gave a bad bad impression to Ron’s dad at first sight. HAH!
John started texting me, telling me to take care and all that stuff. And I shed more tears, later I cooled down and everything was okay. After checking in, me and JY headed to starbucks to get a drink, there, I started texting to my other friends, and again, I felt like crying but tried my best to hold my tears- successfully enough to have watery eyes. Boarded the flight, sat with two Caucasian men, they are very kind people, whenever I wanted to go to the toilet, they would get off their seats and stand up for a stretch until I come back then only they returned to their seats. As the plane was taxing on the runway, I took the chance of the cover of darkness to cry as hard as I want. No choice bah, I’m a big cry baby. =( Because I’m so going to miss my friends in Melbourne dearly. Thought back of the old memories didn’t help much either. In total, I cried like 4-6 times on the plane. I’m a real SAD person.
Don’t need to go into details as in what I did, cuz the whole main point of this post is just to show how much of a ‘man’ am I. Haha, and to show how much I miss my friends there, even now I feel a bit teary. Okay better stop, going to board soon.
Signing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yo man, so wat if u cried? It doesn't make u a wuss or anything. I mean, sumtimes a show of emotion if needed so that a person can distance themselves from being considered as one with robotic machinations. Itz understandable why u cried at da thought of leavin Melb n all ur frends behind and itz not sumthin 2 be embarrassed abt, itz sumthin 2 be proud of cos it shows that ur man enuff 2 show ur emotions at the realisation of such an emotional moment as that. Be proud, my brother.
aiks, i cried twice, same as yours! haha! thats why i did not come to disturb you in the plane:P
sad larr. now rot at home
Oh,I'm crying real bad now alright, cos u mention NOTHING about missing me!!!!! BUAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!HAHGAHAHA!!!
No lar,just joking,take it easy guys,no parting is permanent.We'll definitely see each other soon.Till then, good luck Morgy bro!
They are one awesome bunch I can tell you, I'm going to miss John's personality, YH ha-ha and hongkee accent, Hui San being bullied by YH, Jie Yi's crazy personality, Alicia's laughter, all that. It feels like something is missing, and is them. They are like family to me. Although it is going to be embarrassing for me, but what the hey?
Nothing about me either...booohoooo....shit lah....dunno. I prolly didn't cry cos I was feeling mixed emotions...no one messaged me either *hrmph* and...ahh that's about it lah...it was a cocktail of disappointment,happiness, sadness...that's a very messed up concoction.
And dun worry, to show emotions is only human. :D
Happy Holidays to u too!
Post a Comment