Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Uni

My Uni

So far, I’ve settled down into this course in professional chef training. It’s just been a few days since I’ve started, what I can conclude is, there are people of all ages and all levels of maturity. Well that’s because, they are allowed to enroll into this course right after their SPM or with their SPM forecast results. (Whatever that is) I don’t like the way they run it, it’s like back to high school but worst. I need to wear a uniform sooner or later, a suit, long pants, long sleeve shirt and a coat. I’ve seen some people in my class wearing that loser wear, and! And… They group last year’s July intake and August intake with this year’s Jan intake. Don’t ask me how the system works, this is Malaysia, everything is possible. The class is like... crowded. And the lecturers treat us like school going children too. Well, can’t blame them. This is Malaysia. The ‘Asian Mentality’. Good experience I reckon. I’ll just get this course done over with.

One stupid subject EVERY university going student in Malaysia has to take is called Malaysian Studies. God damn that s***, it’s like friggin’ Malaysian History- So pointless and waste of time. Like yesterday, I had my first Malaysian Studies class, and the teacher, sorry, more respect here, LECTURER, asked us to form a group and write an essay on ‘Why am I proud to be a Malaysian’. This is like middle school essay topic. Gee! Our government is definitely going hands on to ‘educate’ us alright. Haha. That, THAT subject ruin my almost perfect time table, because of THAT, I have to stay back from 5-7pm on Tuesdays and 6-7pm on Wednesdays just to attend that crapzors. Otherwise, all is good. I don’t know how the Australian time table goes though for university, but I do get a day off on Thursdays. So is a 4 day week for me. REMEMBER to feed me on the Info okay guys? I pray to God Air Asia will cut off a deal with their Australian counterparts to have cheap flights operating from the LCCT, so I can visit you guys. In case you GUYS out there are curious, there are no ATHENAS in my batch, heh Ron, you know what I’m saying? Haha. Yes, no hot chicks. L Aw man, but I guess this industry is dominated mostly by males. So, SAY! SAY! SAY! Hardo gay!.. NO NO. I’m not saying I will turn gay. Just jesting.

Oh yeah, Akon came to KDU to play basketball. Digi had organized this play off, a 3 on 3 basketball match with some students and sponsors, don’t know what is the purpose for this ‘event’ though. For those of you who don’t know who Akon is, he is the fella’ who sang ‘Mr. Lonely’. Ah, RANG A BELL? Yeah, so I got to see him live! Big deal, he looks like any typical fellow. The girls went crazy and all. One more thing I forgot to mention, for you guys, be proud of our local universities, many, many, many African people come to our local universities to study here. Every where I go, for sure I’ll see one or two, if I went to the canteen, there would be one bunch. And, yes, there are a few ‘ang mos’ aka ‘gui lao’ aka ‘orang putih’ studying at my unie, Maybe they are just transfers cuz their poor daddies have to work in KL. LOL!

T-tt-T-tthats all folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY, bad lar YOU.
never ask us to go and have a look at AKON...
you lonely till sot liao is it?
but dont worry, i have faith in you that you will get a bunch of frens like wad you haf got in melb!
cheerss!
we are FAR from you soon, but you know we are always supporting you right!
we are waiting for your return *winks*

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

YEA LAH...ATHENAS !!! I Hope I'll find my Athena in Uni or sth...


Wakkakaaka!!!

Akon...Mr Lonely? haha