Thursday, January 18, 2007
Revenge of the chubby man.
My brother and I were on a small slope on the way out to pay for parking, because our car's rear tire was on a hump, my brother was trying to adjust it to a comfortable position. So he maneuvered the car a bit forward, and by accident, he bumped into the front car. The owner got out and assessed the damage, we too got out. We then moved our car forward just enough so the cars behind can get out of the parking lot. So we got out and do the thing what people would do when an accident happen- say sorry… etc. Because we parked our car in a way just enough for the cars behind to move on, some of them got angry. One driver got so pissed, he wind down the screen and shouted at us to move our ‘shit’ to the junction so we would not blocked them. The retired uncle, who was unfortunate to be the victim of this accident, retaliated by telling the fellow to shut up. The driver then sped off in his MPV. We then decided to move our cars to the junction so a**holes like them don’t have to open up their butt holes to give us more *hit. We negotiated and when we were about to leave, the MPV driver came back to and winded down his screen, and an argument broke out. It went something like this, from the top of my head…
“What did you say just now? You asked me to shut the fuck up?”
“What you want? What you want?”
“Is it you ask me to shut the fuck up?”
Retired uncle walks over to the MPV.
“What you want now?”
Driver of MPV got down and walked to the retired uncle, giving the best frowning he has ever given in his life. –threatening.
“Is it you ask me to shut the fuck up?”
“No I didn’t, I just ask you to shut up.”
“Then what? What now? Huh? What? You ask me to shut the fuck up is it?”
“I never use the Fuck word, don’t simply add.”
Tough MPV driver gave a hard push to retired uncle.
Arguing like children. Beat around the bush.
“I never use the F word.”
“But now I am, so shut the FUCK UP!”
MPV driver leaves, retired uncle threatens to call the cops… something like that.
We gave our apologies, and the retired uncle will sort it out with my dad. He was doubtful that if we could afford to pay for the damaged Proton Wira back bumper, because we told him we were students. Kids here in KL have to save up their own money to buy stuff, unlike most of us, in general, most of us would just ask our parents for money. Yeah, and because of my brother’s mistake, we made someone feel all shitty.
And talk about maturity, this MPV driver was some chubby man either in his 30's or 40's. He came back for revenge because when he told us to move our cars, there were pessengers in his car. To save his dignity, he came to extraordinary lengths just to do so. I concluded long ago while I was in Australia that most KLnites are some how kuku. Weird. Born from the 2nd dimension. Bereft of something or rather. City pressures.
What can I say?
Shit happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahh, that kinda sucks. My sympathies dude, but I guess shit does happen. As for da earlier post, my sympathies again for needin 2 wear uniform(AGAIN AFTER 2 FANTASTIC YEARS OF NO UNIFORM AT TAYLORS!!) at Uni. Ahh well, itz bound 2 get better soon I guess. Still dun understand why they need 2 teach Malaysian History at a culinary arts skl. If it was Malaysian Culinary History or Malaysia Gastronomica then i'd understand. Bahahahaha. Ahh well, juz gotta go with da flow I guess. Dun worry man, things will work out soon. Besides, at least u dun have 2 serve NS!! Hahahaha. Aite dude, I'll end here for now. Hope 2 c ya soon!!
Now you're experiencing the honourable manners kl ppl has. ENJOY.
Clara. ;p
I was caught in an accident a month ago and couldn't agree more with you on the bloody way Malaysians act. It's as if we haven't enough problem and they have to give us more in these situations. What's it with them anyway to 'campur tangan' just for the exhilaration of it? Cue Su Nia. Government should legalise the use of firearms in situation like these. Call it crowd control if u like. For instance:
"Did you ask me to shut the f*** up?"
"What you want now?"
"Did you want me to shut the f*** up?"
"What you want now?"
"Did you ask me to........."
BANG!!!!
Case closed.
Post a Comment