I was reading wei loong’s blog on msn space. It brought back some memories. I remembered that day clearly, sky wasn’t welcoming at all. It threatened to rain and it was really cold. We woke up and gathered down at the TOAB lobby, waiting for everybody so the plan would work out just right. We split into two groups, and we had our mission to carry out. We departed…
We walked up the slope, windy day it was. I carried the bag, while the others carried 2 dozen of Lift sodas, and 3 bags of potato chips bought from Big W. One sea salt flavored, Thai chili flavor and one more, I can’t remember. We walked to the park, and we laid the red picnic table cover over the cold concrete floor. Took some cans of Lift and stacked it up into a castle or some sort. We laid some weights at the edges of the table cloth, preventing it from flying away. I wanted to change my plan, so I looked for a 7-11. I wanted to change to turbo charge and I had to wait 30 minutes before I could make a call.
It took the other party quite sometime to get their job done, and we waited and we were hungry. Opened two bags of potato chips and started feasting on it. Here they come, with the birthday boy. Sighted them well alright…
We played catch, we ate our pizzas and we were full. Decided to go back because it was too cold, cleaned up the place and we left on foot back to the warmth. This time, no mistakes, we told the manager that we were celebrating someone’s birthday, borrowed a lighter and away he blew the candles out. We cheered and we gave him a bag and a soccer ball. Touched he was. We sliced the cake with my butter knife and I remembered Jack and Ronald exchanging guitar DVD’s, The G3 or something.
Clean the place up we did, and decided to head out. My bad I said to Ronald, he requested me to return the lighter, but I said no without my brain. I was heading to the counter after all! Bummer! Can’t remember clearly where we headed, but surely a gloomy day it was. But the joy kept us lit for the day!

June 16th 2006. The cold windy day.
please inform me if there is any mistakes on the date.*** thank you. I do apologise.
1 comment:
i remember you all guys sitting there and me and ann, the 2 shorties went to buy PIZZAs at pizza hut okie? we went to almost MYERS there to get.
and you all were at the FLAGSTAFFs.
kind ppl sobb soob.
i remember my SORE LEGGIE
and my SOREE ARMIES...
thx to all the *ahem*
GENTLEMENTS!
you are one, you know?
just one at tht time i had not been close enough to whack all of the GENTLEMENTS
Post a Comment