Friday, January 19, 2007

Free- Flow Post... #8

Dang, my fish died. Rest in peace lil' fishy. I feel kinda bad, cuz it was under my care. But one thing that seriously troubling me is, my elder brother. He seems to be having his priorities all wrong. Like the other day, we were at this place called Kepong to settle some paper work for our electricity bill at TNB, I told him we should head to the TM store to settle our internet line as well. (Speaking in a sissy manner) “Because his girlfriend wanted to go and eat lunch he said to come back the next day, and we could call TM to sort out internet.” Right on. His life is all about his girlfriend. Even when he speaks to his girlfriend, he speaks like he is speaking to a baby. But I’m not saying its bad, I will not understand it until I am in his position. Oh well…

Come on man? TM store was just 5 minutes drive away from TNB. And to drive to Kepong, it takes about 10-20 minutes. What a waste of fuel. But due to some circumstances, he has to pay for fuel for awhile. So it’s up to him to have the last say.

Now im worried about my other fishes wondering whether they have enough oxygen. I opted to go to the fish store to get some stuff but because of my brother’s girlfriend, he postponed it to tomorrow. How many more fish will die? I wouldn’t know until the time comes. Dear oh dear. I think both of them are having a fight, cuz my bro’s gf was kinda moody when she came. Din even say hi and all. Maybe its just the lady thing.

PMS.

3 comments:

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

Oooh you have fish! Any queries can ask me. I used to research on fish as a hobby! :D

Jie Yi said...

HEY! HEY HEY!
not every gurl are goin thru PMS when their NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!
and NOT when their emotional.
cant i haf it whole year on.
we are jz jz jz jz jz expressing ourselves ya noe.
we dont like to hide
CHEY!

PFFT!
maybe shes not feeeling well or good tht day>.<
or maybe she hates you cz you grab her BF away~

wakkakakak!

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's torn between choosing among the brothers?