Friday, February 09, 2007

Food Surprises

It's just disgusting sometimes what you can find on your plate of food. Sometimes, you'll be even surprised. Nonetheless, I'm sure everyone has experience it before. Today, there was a hair on my brother's plate of food. If you asked me, it looked like pubic hair from where I was sitting. We called for a waiter and told him, he later called on his supervisor and he came and took the plate away.

Now the multimillion dollar question which will determine the success of the business, what would you do with the dish if you were the supervisor?

Throw it away and make your customer a new one?

Or

Just take the hair out?

To our surprise, they took the hair out. Since this food outlet was more on the beverage service, and is not really high class,( is more for youngsters to chill out those kinda place, with modern interior desgin and they serve all kinds of bubble tea and beverages) we decided not to make a fuss because, for all you know, the Cook might spit into your food. I lost my appetite when I saw what they did. Now I fear for my meal, is it safe to eat? You never know, they might drop the piece of meat on the floor and wash it with running tap water, give it a lil' bit of heat, and serve it to you.

What more, the food they served has more artificial flavouring that the meal itself. My lamb chops were salty, my brother's had full of chilli powder seasoning. I just don't know how they control their quality of food. Terrible.

Oh, btw this cafe is called Yippie or is it Yuppie Cafe. They have an outlet in SS2. Never ever go there.

1 comment:

Wickedclara said...

So friend, for God's sake, study well in your course and do not attempt to do what they did. I assume you wont right? hehehe...