Sunday, February 11, 2007

Have your say.

Valentines Day is just round the corner, I'm sure for most of you; this is the day where you shower your love to your lover, be a secret admirer, or just spend it like any other day. As for me this year, it would be special. I would be baby sitting for my aunty. The next thing that I always been wondering is, how are relationships suppose to go? I’ve seen people cuddling each other day and night and I’ve seen couples not seeing each other for a few days and still going strong. I’ve seen people hungry for their partner’s care and affection. Some are close and some are not. I mean, if you are too close with your partner, either your partner might like it, or either they hate it because you are not giving enough privacy time. Is there a formula to this? This is complicated math. To all readers if you wish, have your say on how a relationship should go. Because I have no clue.

Happy Valentines Day nonetheless!

To all my friends who are travelling back to Melbourne,
Have a safe flight! And I miss you all dearly. We'll meet up soon. Take care and all the best for 2007!!

1 comment:

Wickedclara said...

Happy V day to you too!
I think i'll celebrate it as just another day, busy helping around the house bla bla bla.. Darn tired!
Btw relationship is indeed hardcore. Lazy to speak up about it though!
Hohohoohooo