Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Hi guys, I wonder how you all have been doing. For me, I've been very busy going out almost every night and hanging out with my friends. Getting drunk once. :). Ahaha. Anyway, nothing much to say about the Lunar New Year except, 1) I've lost money in various gambling sprees 2)I drank and experiencED local clubs and pubs. 3)Money money money! XD. Yeah, had a great time!

Will post up for the next big 'thing',for now,
who ever reads this blog, please, don't add salt and pepper to my original post :). I've heard funny things from my parents that poeple misread it and think I'm gonna commit suicide.No offence guys! but, happy reading! :)!!

Something else happened during this Chinese New Year, but I'll think I won't post it up here. Wuahahaha XD

Oh yeah, chances are high that I'm going back to Australia to study. Most likely Brisbane!!! Fingers crossed. Hope I can jump straight into 1st year Unie at QUT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what that something else is. Hahaha.