Monday, February 26, 2007

Tidal Change.

The waves are finally hitting on the other direction. And now, I've finally know where to head for shore. What am I saying? For the past few weeks, I've been in a whirl pool of undecidable bearings. I don't know what to do in life; I swam out to the open sea without taking anything into serious consideration. I wanted to achieve something. I heard the go whistle and I swam without my eyes open. I've put myself into this whirl pool, and I'm glad I'm finally out and alive. Thanks to my Aunts an Uncles, and of course, my parents, I've finally chose what I want to do, and I'm looking forward to doing it.

To clarify some things, the reason I was dragged back to KL was because I couldn’t really decide on what I want to do in Unie. Trying out a few courses here wouldn’t do any harm right? There is possibility that I might like it here, but I do. It’s just the way they run the schools, the traffic, the whole system that bugs me. Why on earth, as a university student must I wear a uniform and have my hair short at a required length? Shouldn’t we be treated as adults? I think it’s just the whole ‘Asian’ mentality. Although I understand some courses require a certain level of discipline, i.e, Chef Training.

So to speak, I would finish up my first semester here at KDU. Then, after that, maybe I would continue on second semester or head back to SDK and bum around or look for a part time job. Just for the experience and fun of it. And by June/July, I would be flying off to Brisbane (if I’m accepted by a Uni there) or Melbourne to do a Bachelor’s degree in business, majoring in accounts! On which unis I’m deciding on… the list goes,
A) Queensland University of Technology.
B) Deakin University.
C) Swinburne University.

And yes, its according to preference.

A tip: YOUR MOM KNOWS EVERYTHING.

Scary? But its the truth.

No comments: