Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Baby Sitting and work loads!
Here am I again. Baby sitting for the second time for my aunt, I don’t complain much though. Firstly that is because the pay is good and the job is easy (RM50 for the whole night). That is what I like, my lil cousins are obedient kids and that is a plus! Anyway, I’ve been trying to connect to her wireless network for an hour. It usually does not that that long. Somehow or rather, today it’s bugging up all the time. GRR! Now again, bugging up, thank goodness I don’t need stable connection to type my post. I would need it later to post up. Anyway, work loads this week! I have two assignments to complete before this coming Monday (5th of March) and I have two tests coming up, one on Thursday and one on Friday. But no kerfuffle, I’ve been through much worst. I just hate the fact that everything must be done so fast and quickly. Sighs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment