#special for this blog readers only#
I was chatting with my good friend on msn, he later told me that one of my other friend would be enlisting into NS this Friday for two years. (mind you, he is Singaporean). So, I messaged him on MSN wishing him good luck and all. He replied and we had a group conversation with our group of friends that we used to hang out with back in high school. Well, the conversation really got interesting. It felt like as if it was like the old times, where we sat on a table and chatted, laughing at each other’s lame jokes. Although, I was just looking at a computer screen, but the feeling was warm. It felt as if it was so real. It felt like I was there.
Somehow I felt a bit of sadness when all of my other friends wished good luck to my friend who would be going into camp this Friday. It felt like I’m going to lose a friend, a brother, like I would never see him again. It felt so real, but somehow, it’s just on a chat window. My heart kinda felt heavier at that time, I just guess it’s the missing of the old times that bring all the emotions back.
Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
is not that you feeel stupid!
we all are, who the heck laugh at the comp screen whole night?
jie yi~
The Sing boy will be back no doubt. So that u dun need to worry sia. Remember, the brotherhood lacks physical togetherness, but it's spirit lingers among all.
Guess I dun need to explain who I am.
Btw, is it each other's lame jokes or is it just mine?
Gimme more credit yo.
Lol.
Post a Comment