the 'game' i got tagged by cousin Steffi, so here goes..
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog! 6 things
1. I'm a big fan of pokemon, just I never show it out.
2. Although power rangers fad died long ago, I still wear power rangers watch and socks.
3. Did I hear something? Digimon?
4. I like to laugh at my own farts
5. People think I'm gay. Which infact, I can attract many guys Don't believe me, ask my friends in melbourne. They've seen plenty. And yes, I'm bisexual.
6. None of the above are true, and that is the wierdest thing about me. I like to crap.
i want to tag
so far nobody is on my list. If you wanna, leave a comment that you want somebody to be tagged, and I will have a list ready for all of you. But, if nobody wants to play this game. Then, it ends here with me. :) WUAHA!
I just ruined a perfectly good game. boo, hoo hoo GOO! my exams are over and I have officially finished the semester. After the exams, I went to this coffee shop and ordered soya milk, and what I got was in between of soya milk and tou fu fah. It taste like crap and I drank half a bottle of it before I realise it tasted funny. T-T. So now I'm preparing for the worst, food poisoning. Probably by Clostridium Botulinum, E-coli, Salmonella or Listeria strains of bacteria. Yes I'm being a bit nerdy and specific cuz I learned that stuff in theory classes. (what a show off, but i dun give a crap, I'm knackered!!! and crapping now...:P) After that I went to the cyber cafe and cs'ed with my friends until it was 1:30, then headed for a movie, 300. Awesome, awesome show. Went to malaysian studies lecture, and there was no lecture. So cabut la.
Now I'm back blogging, feeling tired, hungry. I don't know. Just take it easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment