Sunday, April 22, 2007

A string of unfortunate events.

After the 28th of March, I realised I lost one of my essential CD for reformatting my computer and one Game CD with the CD key attached to the CD envelop. I can't reformat my computer and the Game is rendered 'useless' unless I am able to find the CD key which is attached on the lost CD envelop. Hopefully, I dropped in somewhere in my room in KL and not anywhere else.

Pass few weeks or so, I found out that my external harddisk isn't working. All my back ups are in there and games. I managed to transfer all my pictures and music to my younger brother's computer, in case anything goes wrong on my computer considering that I am unable to reformat my computer.Great, and now I'm dealing with Technical Support via email.

Last week, I realised that I've been paying for internet THOUGH I'm not using it in Australia. I did the required procedures before I left, but some how something fucked up. Mostly likely pint pointing to the TOAB office bastrads & bitches. Now I'm dealing with a very uncooperative manager bitch and Big Air Customer Service. (my ex-Internet Service Provider in Aus). Thankfully, Brendan is willing to help me out.

This morning when I was driving, I stopped infront of the traffic lights. Lights went green and I accidentally shifted the gear into Reverse. Almost crashed into a car behind me if not thanks to the Almighty who is always looking out for me. I then quickly shifted the gear back in Drive and sped off hoping the driver behind me would not be on a road rage and come after my poor soul.
Nonetheless, he didn't.

Just tonight, when I updated my antivirus, the whole thing stuffed up. I was running on a fake for quite some time now and nothing serious happened until just now. So I deleted the God damn thing and install windows defender, most likely I'm going to download AVG soon.

After that stuff up, I could no longer log in to Friendster using Internet Explorer. So now, I'm using firefox instead with all the ugly buttons and all. Have to get used to it I guess, and yes people, I know firefox is a better browser! :D

I think i'm gonna get tonsillitis, because my sore throat does not feel like a regular sore throat.

3 comments:

sibu angkau said...

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying yourself (unlike JY, who prides herself in rubbing salt to other people's wounds LOL).

I would advice you to switch to AVG. Norton screwed up both my laptop and desktop and ever since I switched to AVG I had not a single problem. They just need more frequent updates but that's really all.

See a doc about the throat. Get well bro.

Anonymous said...

Brendan, wats ur blog address? Mine's www.c2death.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ahahahhaha mine's www.brendan4celestial.blogspot.com.

Cheers brother!

Brendan