1. I want an air ticket home. ( to go home? )
3. I want a desktop. ( super desktop so can support all games! =) )
5. I want an air ticket to melbourne. ( visit those down south )
6. I want an air ticket to singapore. ( visit the missing brothers )
7. I want a long sponsored holiday with those I'm close with ( travel around the world! )
8. I want somebody to cook and wash the dishes. ( cook what i please, and wash up after i eat )
9. I want to relive the winter of 2006 again. ( miss the life )
10. I want to graduate and get a real damn job.
2. I want a job. ( earn money, so can spend money )
3. I want a desktop. ( super desktop so can support all games! =) )
4. I want a mini notebook. ( bring to school & lectures )
5. I want an air ticket to melbourne. ( visit those down south )
6. I want an air ticket to singapore. ( visit the missing brothers )
7. I want a long sponsored holiday with those I'm close with ( travel around the world! )
8. I want somebody to cook and wash the dishes. ( cook what i please, and wash up after i eat )
9. I want to relive the winter of 2006 again. ( miss the life )
10. I want to graduate and get a real damn job.
4 comments:
LoL...
Winter of 2006?
:)
Me too
Truth is, people change and fools remain.
morgssssssss
update please?
I know nuts about you recently!
Oh she knows her nuts alright, that's accomplishment LOL.
Nakazato.
Nakazato
do you want me to expose your identity? :P
Post a Comment